14 Easy Paleo Recipes Your Family Will Love
Transitioning my family to a paleo-style diet was a SLOW process. First my husband took the plunge – then I did. Finally my kids went paleo about six months later.
It took longer to switch my kids over because I thought it would be really hard.
I thought they would put up a fight. I didn’t know what I would pack for their lunches and I didn’t want to be perceived as “that mom” when they went over to their friends’ houses.
But finally we did it. And it wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought.
The hardest part was simply figuring out what to make.
Once I found easy paleo meals that my family loved, it became so much easier.
And we could still enjoy the same meals we used to love – just with different ingredients. In most cases, we like the paleo version even better. Win-win!
So without further ado, here are our top 14 favorite easy paleo recipes:
- Flourless Plantain Pancakes – So easy and so good. Great for breakfast or a snack on the run. I also make almond butter and jelly sandwiches out of them.
2. Battered Fish – Serve with a side of tartar sauce (just mix avocado mayo and relish) and homemade sweet potato fries for an easy fish n’ chips meal.
3. Battered Chicken Fingers – *Note: This is the same link as the battered fish recipe above. We love this recipe so much that we also use it for chicken cutlets. Serve with a side of honey for dipping. Yum!
4. Sweet Potato Fries – Easy peasy. We make these almost every day.
5. Paleo Chocolate Pudding – Just because you go paleo, doesn’t mean you need to deprive yourself. I add two egg yolks for an extra boost of nutrients. Smooth, creamy, and so satisfying!
6. Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff – If you don’t have an instant pot yet – get one. We love ours and use it ALL THE TIME. It makes quick easy delicious meals in a snap. Speaking of – this recipe is a winner.
7. Creamy Paleo Cauliflower Soup with Bacon – To keep this recipe simple, I use pre-made cashew butter and I don’t discard any bacon drippings. Delicious!
8. Egg Roll in a Bowl – Our go-to meal when I have nothing planned for dinner and it’s already 5 o’clock. I like to throw a couple of scrambled eggs on top and serve with a side of rice.
9. Chicken Curry In A Hurry – This is the perfect meal for a cold day. So yummy and satisfying – and my kids love it.
10. Pulled Pork Rice Bowls – I use my instant pot to cook a pork shoulder or pork butt. (Replace the vegetable oil with ghee) Serve with:
- sauteed red peppers
- sour cream (if tolerated)
11. Ranch Dressing – Goodbye vinegar and olive oil – hello rich, creamy ranch. This recipe has made our lives so much better. (Avocado oil mayo is easy to find these days – even Costco has it.)
12. The Best Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies – Seriously guys – they’re the best!
13. Instant Pot Brisket – There’s nothin’ better than a good beef brisket. A HUGE benefit of cooking brisket (or any meat for that matter) in an instant pot, is that it comes out tender and juicy every time.
14. Instant Pot Beef Stew – It’s all about the fish sauce. Sounds gross right? I thought so too at first. But now I’m learning the value of umami and just how much it enhances the flavor of everything. So yummy!