Heal Your Gut
Digestive issues are no fun. You’re tired of stomach pain, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, reflux, or any other number of symptoms. Maybe you’ve tried changing your diet, taken medications or supplements, or been to doctors and nothing is helping to fix your gut. Your doctor may have told you that everything is “normal”. But you know that what you are feeling is anything but normal – something isn’t right.
Our gut health plays a pivotal role in how the rest of the body works. Research indicates that our gut health has a direct effect on our brain health, skin health, immune health, sex hormones, bone health, and even our eye health.
For this reason, other symptoms you are experiencing might also be stemming from digestive imbalances. Some of these include:
- Headaches, migraine, fatigue, and brain fog
- Joint and muscle pain
- Thyroid disorders
- Acne, rosacea, psoriasis
- Anxiety and depression
Addressing gut health is one of the most important things we can do to improve our overall health and prevent future health issues.
To identify the root cause of your gut issues, I use blood, breath, stool, and urine testing to comprehensively evaluate for the following:
- Intestinal permeability (leaky gut)
- Dysbiosis (Imbalance of healthy gut bacteria, viruses, and yeast)
- Food sensitivity (to include wheat and gluten)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
- Adequate digestion of proteins and fats
- Infection (Parasites, virus, bacteria, yeast)
Based on our findings, we will come up with a comprehensive treatment plan specific for you and may include:
- Herbal antibacterials
- Healing supplements
- Dietary guidance
- Prescription medications if needed
- Pre and Probiotics to fit your specific needs
- Recommendations for further evaluation if indicated
If you are struggling with any of the above concerns and haven’t found the answers you’re looking for, click on Schedule an Appointment to set up your free 20-minute phone consultation with me to see if this process is a good fit for you.